How to Design Metal
Things We've Learned From Years Making Metal Stampings
1. Problem Solving Is The First
Toward Better Metal Stampings
In our unique selling system it is what we bring you other than the product that is the true measure of our worth. Dayton Rogers views its business as a problem solving service in which metal stampings are components or end products that fulfill specific requirements. Our people are "professionals" looking for ways to design and manufacture quality parts that will give better service at lower cost.
Our approach to every job offers:
- Design Assistance - using the latest computer assisted equipment.
- Inspection to your level of need, including statistical process control during manufacturing.
- Cost-effective tooling process.
- A continuous link between you and all levels of our plant through an experienced sales representative.
- Problem solving since 1929 (we wrote the book).
"How To" Seminars conducted At Your Place of BusinessIn addition to the advantages above, Dayton Rogers also makes available, free Design Seminars conducted on-site at your plant or office.
These informative 90-minute presentations are staffed by stamping experts and augmented with VCR tapes and actual samples of stamped parts. Ample time is allowed for questions and answers and we encourage you to bring blueprints and specific design problems for discussion.
To reserve a date convenient to your schedule, contact your Dayton Rogers representative or call TOLL FREE...1-800-677-8881.
This technical information has been contributed by
Click on Company Name for a Detailed Profile
back | table of contents | forward
Home | About Us | Back To Technical Library | Contact Us Copyright © 1996-2017 JobShop.com. All Rights Reserved.
General or Technical Questions? E-mail support@JobShop.com