Why Use Laser Cutting?
Laser processing readily handles small batch sizes, a large number of variables and the ability to cut thin walls without deformation.
- Turnaround and lead-times are greatly reduced enabling most parts to be delivered within 5 days ARO
- Broader variety of parts available - sweeping curves, smooth edges, greater thickness capabilities
- Cost Effective - all cutting is done in one set-up with no tooling required
- Maximum utilization of sheet metal material
- Large cutting area - up to 48" x 96" for large single parts
- Highly complex to simple shapes
- Modifications can be made easily
Why Choose FabCor?
We can provide one-stop fabrication, assembly and finish with the top notch customer service you desire.
- FabCor utilizes a Mitsubishi 2512 LXP CNC Laser Cutting Machine with automated pallet shifter, 2kw continuous wave CO2 laser with 3 kw pulsing capability which allows us to cut through almost any material with 100% accuracy. We are able to cut small holes and etch parts without secondary operations or edge clean-up - which results in more precise parts in less time than traditional processing.
- Our seasoned staff is made up of skilled craftsmen and professional engineers who have been satisfying OEMs, the DoD, the Automotive and Aerospace industries and other Industrial/ Commercial Product Manufacturers for over 37 years.
- Our goal is to become your strategic partner and to build and maintain long term relationships that are mutually beneficial and result in the growth of your business.
|Home | About Us | Back To Technical Library | Contact Us|
Copyright © 1996-2010 JobShop.com. All Rights Reserved.
General or Technical Questions? E-mail support@JobShop.com