Welding is a materials joining process in which localized coalescence (joining) is produced along the faying surfaces of the workpieces. Coalescence is produced either by heating the materials to suitable temperatures, with or without the application of pressure, or it is produced by the application of pressure alone.
Key Benefits to Robotic Welding:
- Cost Savings - reduction in labor costs
- Increased Productivity through automation
- Superior Precision - repeatability to +/- 0.008 inches (+/- 0.2mm) when used with precision produced components
- Eliminates human error
- Offers consistent quality welds
- Allows for "zero-defect" components
- Ability to do multiple welds on both simple and complex parts
|Home | About Us | Back To Technical Library | Contact Us|
Copyright © 1996-2010 JobShop.com. All Rights Reserved.
General or Technical Questions? E-mail support@JobShop.com